- Primarily assist with inbound retention of members by building value and helping callers to understand the importance of an Online Credit Monitoring Service.
- Strong empathy/de-escalation skills needed.
- Notate all details of the callers’ information, issue, steps taken to resolve the issue in computers.
- Persuade customers to continue with our services if they want to cancel out a membership with us.
- Paid training
- Flexible training schedules
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday and sick time
- Retirement planning options (401(k))
- Employee discounts through client programs
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
- 1-year minimum prior Call Center or Customer Service experience
- Prior sales or retention background a major plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Stellar customer service skills – and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
- Ability to use phone and computer systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong listening/comprehension skills
- Ability to stay composed and objective
- Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
- A climate controlled, contact center environment – filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional dance-off
- Constant usage of phone and computer systems
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.