Onsite Healthcare Representative. -Emeryville
Requisition ID: 125731
Job Category: Call Center
Location: United States-California-San Francisco-University of California San Francisco USCF
Posted Date: 10/17/2017 8:59:13 PM
Ensure prompt account resolution through responding to requests and inquiries by working from the Client site. Facilitate communication and information sharing between the Client and Alorica focusing on quality service and excellent customer service.
- Research and respond to all requests to support operations and ensure prompt account resolution.
- Retrieve and forward requested information to appropriate parties efficiently.
- Provide thorough, efficient, and accurate documentation and updates in all required systems for each work event.
- Maintain diplomacy when addressing escalated matters.
- Communicate professionally with appropriate parties for prompt account resolution.
- Build and maintain excellent Client relationships.
- Review, distribute, and follow-up on all requests submitted to Client personnel.
- Process correspondences received or forward to the operations center, as applicable.
- Review open accounts to determine and take appropriate actions through understanding charges, billed claims, payments, denials, adjustments, and refunds.
- Responsible for meeting goals and quality standards through efficient and accurate work processes.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with Alorica policies and procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of functional area and company policies and procedures.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate.
- Previous medical customer service experience preferred.
- Local or state certifications preferred (i.e., CPAR, CPAT, etc.).
- Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to uphold the highest level of confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- Ability to work in multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Supervisory/Management Responsibility: N/A
- Budget Authority/Responsibility: N/A
- Internal- Departmental Managers and Supervisors, Non- Management
- External- Patients, Patient Representatives, Health Insurance Providers, Client Staff
- Office environment.
- Ability to lift and/or move 20 pounds.
- Ability to travel.Disclaimer
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.