Team Lead Cable
TEAM LEAD POSITION:
• Effectively manage resources to ensure quality customer service.
• Provide guidance and support to a team of agents to ensure organizational objectives are met.
• Develop career/job skills of team members.
• Conduct weekly one-on-one coaching sessions with team members and provide additional feedback/coaching as needed.
• Communicate information effectively and in a timely manner.
• Flexible with department scheduling needs including evenings and weekends (see Employment Requirements).
• Demonstrated ability to make responsible business decisions.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
• Ability to coach/develop others for improvement.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage time.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail.
• Desire and motivation to help a team of agents succeed.
• Working knowledge of Alorica's policies and procedures.
• Supervisory experience in a call center environment preferred but not required.
• No written warnings for attendance or conduct/behavior within the past 3 months.
• Current Team Manager or Account Manager Letter of Recommendation.
• Current resume.
• Able to work any shift 7 days per week. (Note: If a position is offered, a shift will be offered at that time as well. This shift is subject to change as departmental scheduling needs arise