Compliance Audit Coordinator
Review internal and external documents for client and company requirements and review quality processes according to policies, procedures, and contract requirements through up-to-date knowledge of company, client, and regulatory requirements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Review internal and external documents, processes, and procedures for client, company, and regulatory requirements and respond accordingly.
· Review quality process according to policies and contract requirements through up-to-date knowledge of policies and procedures.
· Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
· Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
· Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
· Track errors and discrepancies and notify proper management of development.
· Act as a mentor and role model in relation to professionalism, demeanor, and work ethics for all representatives.
· Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
· Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
· Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications & Requirements
· High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate or equivalent in relevant work experience desired.
· 1 year of related work experience preferred. 2 years of related work experience a plus.
· Basic knowledge and understanding of Consumer or Financial Care policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other Characteristics:
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
· Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office.
· Ability to direct and motivate others.
· Ability to uphold the highest level of confidentiality.
· Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
· Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
· Ability to prioritize and organize work.
· Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
· Supervisory/Management Responsibility: N/A
o Internal – Operations Supervisors, Managers, Quality Team.
o External – Clients.
· Office environment or work at home.
· Ability to lift and/or move 20 pounds with or without accommodation.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Employer reserves the right to modify this job description, including by adding, removing, and altering job duties.