Vice President Outside Sales
ALORICA JOB DESCRIPTION – Vice President of Outside Sales
Have you ever wanted to work for a company where sales is more than just generating revenue? More than just a commission check? Of course, company revenues and individual commissions are highly important, but when you join the Alorica Sales Team, you quickly realize that every sale means YOU are creating jobs. You are helping someone else pay their bills, pay their way through school, put food on the table. Every sale is directly related to meaningful employment for hundreds—maybe thousands—of people across the United States and abroad.
Like the sound of that? We thought so.
We are looking for an experienced sales executive—someone who understands the multi-faceted nature of our clients’ businesses, and how a single company’s varied departments and interests can tug a company in multiple directions. We need someone who can skillfully build relationships with key stakeholders across a partner organization, carefully walking them to and through the value of an Alorica solution. The successful candidate will have a strong history in the prospects arena—with a proven ability to identify new client opportunities and grow these opportunities to multi-million dollar contracts.
It won’t be easy. Our contact center solutions, the technologies used to support interactions and the manner in which we deliver on client expectations are complex. In truth, they’re designed to be flexible and unique to each client. Your job is to build relationships with clients and potential clients, sell them on the value Alorica brings to the relationship, and help communicate their needs to the internal Alorica organization for design of the very best outsourced solution. Then, of course, you have to actually close the sale and collect your commission.
But, it doesn’t end there. This is a relationship-building business, and our product is our service. You will need to follow-up with clients at strategic touchpoints, ensuring our support in all aspects of the customer lifecycle. The goal is to ensure satisfaction and grow the long-term relationship—leading to larger and multi-year contracts. Doing your job well packs a lot of punch: you benefit, we benefit, the client benefits—and so does everyone supporting our client’s business. At Alorica, we create insanely great experiences.
Like we said: it’s more than a commission check.
We are committed to making lives better with every interaction. In order to be successful, the experienced Vice President of Outside Sales will need to:
· Sell into the Healthcare and/or Financial Services market.
· Build long-term, profitable new client relationships.
· Gain an understanding of client requirements.
· Develop business solutions that add value and address client needs.
· Manage the deal strategy, win themes and drive RFP solutions to closure.
· Ensure positive client onboarding experiences and successful hand-off to Operations.
· Identify opportunities for new business.
· Sell a broad range of services within new business accounts.
· Maintain detailed knowledge of Alorica services, solutions and offerings to help guide new clients in major business decisions.
· Engage product marketing and solutions experts to refine service offerings for specific market segments.
· Cross-sell and collaborate on multi-tower opportunities.
· Recommend and initiate enhancements to the sales and marketing operation.
· Establish goals, analyze growth and provide accurate, complete, and timely submission of required progress reports, forecast, quotations, budgets, and rates.
Knowledge and Skills
We are committed to making lives better with every interaction. In order to be successful in the Vice President of Outside Sales role, you will need to:
· Demonstrate advanced knowledge of BPO Sales, consultative sales and relationship management processes.
· Be a consultative seller who develops deep and wide client relationships and adds value to the client’s business over the long-term.
· Be a team player who can partner with a cross-functional delivery organization for solution design, development and delivery.
· Aggressively hunt and sell new opportunities, forging relationships across multiple client stakeholders and organizational levels.
· Possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
Experience, Traits and Attributes
· Passion and Performance are key tenets of Alorica’s value proposition. If you share these, and can successfully demonstrate a history of performance, we want to talk with you.
· 8-15 years of proven experience with large-scale, multi-million dollar BPO sales & account management
· 7-10 years’ experience selling into the Healthcare and/or Financial Services market
· Global outsourcing solution sales experience to include but not limited to: customer experience management solutions; contact center services and technologies including analytics, non-voice and self-service solutions; operational efficiency, optimization, and value-add solutions
· Expertise in account strategy, account planning, and relationship strategy
· Deep expertise in target clients’ industry or related industries
· Previous experience calling on Alorica BPO clients is a plus
· Proven track record of significantly growing new business accounts
· Documented history of attaining and exceeding quota
· Experience working closely with service delivery counterparts
· Experience working with third-party analysts on new client engagements