Team Lead - Call Center
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Responsible for supervising the activities of assigned operation employees to ensure quality performance, in-depth product knowledge, and adequate staffing in order to exceed the client's goals and objectives; ensure the availability of staff to answer procedure and product related questions in a timely and accurate manner ensuring adherence to departmental policy and procedures; make certain operations employees receive continuous development training after initial training has been completed in order to improve ability to service the client.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in business administration, marketing, or a related field preferred.
- Minimum of one year telemarketing or customer service experience required.
- Minimum of one year lead or supervisory experience preferred.
- Suite of office software packages
- Line groups requiring sales experience, minimum 6 months’ sales experience required
WHY JOIN ALORICA?
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much – that’s why we’re so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them.
Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
- Paid training
- Flexible training schedules
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday and sick time
- Retirement planning options (401(k))
- Employee discounts through client programs
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options – from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at our best.
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?