Customer Service Chat Representative
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands – the ones you love and use every day! Alorica offers the financial stability and growth potential to provide a solid foundation for early career development…and a trendy environment to make work a fun space! Our team spans hundreds of locations around the globe, with tens of thousands of awesome employees…and you could be the next one!
As a member of our #Cool Center, you’ll have the opportunity to work in an exciting and collaborative environment, with a diverse group of experienced professionals that will help you advance your career. As an Alorican, you’ll also enjoy additional benefits, such as health care, performance bonuses, educational scholarships, discounts on local services and products, and professional development opportunities; not to mention fun cultural and community outreach activities.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to offer customer support through online chat to customers who have questions, concerns or confusion around a particular product or service. You’re the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply.
• Communicate via inbound and outbound chat and emails with customers.
• Provide prompt resolution to customer inquiries by providing appropriate and accurate information.
• Accurately document and update records in required systems and follow up in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Where applicable, communicate with customer to attempt to bring resolution to unpaid accounts.
• Maintain diplomacy and tact when dealing with upset or escalated calls.
• Escalate customer complaints and/or calls through the appropriate channel to management.
• Communicate feedback and progress to management, including possible problems and recommendations for improved processes.
• When requested, upsell and/or cross-sell products or services to customers where appropriate.
• Understand all programs, systems, and procedures necessary to perform job effectively.
• Comply with all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as directed by management or during training.
• Comply with company policies and procedures.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
• Education: High School Diploma and/or Highest Level of Education Certification/Diploma (e.g. GED).
• Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Language: English proficiency.
• Stellar customer service skills.
• Ability to stay composed and objective.
• Positive attitude.
• Patient and confident.
• An overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time.
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Strong reading comprehension skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications.
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
• Previous customer service and/or call center experience a plus.
• Bilingual (English-Spanish) a plus.
• Phone-related customer service experience a major plus.
• Ability to work in a team-fostered environment.
• Ability to organize and prioritize work, as well as to multi-task.
• Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.