Human Resources Generalist
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
The selected candidate for this position will mainly partner with Operations to provide assistance on their day to day tasks, providing support on all employment related matters.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Employee retention.
• Talent management.
• Will follow up on outliers, and will provide disciplinary actions if necessary.
• Will be responsible for providing periodic legal counseling to our leaders.
• Responsible for reviewing all cases of employees that might lead to separation individually.
• Ensures all employment processes are within legal compliance.
• Represents the organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
Minimum Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Psychology, or related fields.
• Master’s degree in Business Administration, Psychology, or related fields preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Human Resources.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Extensive knowledge of Dominican Labor Code and related labor laws.
• Proven experience managing legal cases.
• Proven experience overseeing organizations with over 1,000 employees.
• Extensive experience working with HR systems (Oracle, EIKON, others).
• Project and time management abilities.
• Problem solving / analysis.