Inbound Tech Support Agent
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
As a Technical Support Professional, you will be required to assist and provide quality customer service to both non-technical and technical problems, and become familiar with our products and services while increasing their confidence in our product and services.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Answer incoming calls from Clients and Customers concerning technical support issues and inquiries in professional, polite, and courteous manner.
• Assist Clients and Customers through troubleshooting technical issues and concerns including technology support and provide suggested solutions and resolutions to questions and problems.
• Field billing inquiries from customers, activate new service provisions, provide plan upgrade information, and cross-sell when applicable.
• Provide prompt resolution to customer inquiries by providing appropriate and accurate information.
• Accurately document and update records in required systems; track daily calls.
•Follow up in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Provide hybrid backup and recovery solutions for businesses & residential customers
Minimum Education and Experience
• High School Diploma and/or Highest Level of Education Certification/Diploma
• Must be bilingual in English and Spanish, both oral and written language skills, depending on the program.
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
• Ability to work in a team fostered environment.