Customer Service Representative
Alorica is a global service organization, serving the world's leading companies and best-known brands. With more than 40,000 employees in locations around the world, our people deliver extraordinary service - via phone, email, and chat every day. Alorica offers a meaningful opportunity to build a rewarding career, in a dynamic and customer-oriented environment.
• Communicate via inbound and outbound telephone calls with consumers.
• Provide prompt resolution to customer inquiries.
• Provide resolution to customer’s inquiries by providing appropriate and accurate information.
• Accurately document and update records in required systems.
• Follow up in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Maintain diplomacy and tact when dealing with upset or escalated calls.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• 3 CXC including English or relevant work experience.
• Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus.
• Proficient personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
• Ability to adapt to a flexible work schedule.