Internal Job Posting
· Effectively manage resources to ensure delivery of quality customer service.
· Provide guidance and support to a team of agents to ensure organizational objectives are met.
· Develop career/job skills of team members.
· Conduct one-on-one and group coaching sessions with team members and provide additional feedback/coaching as needed.
· Communicate information effectively and in a timely manner.
· Provide team performance reports to management staff.
· Other duties as assigned.
· 2-3 years previous call center supervisory experience strongly preferred
· Ability to work a flexible schedule.
· Proficiency in computer use.
· Demonstrated ability to make responsible business decisions.
· Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
· Ability to coach/develop others for improvement.
· Demonstrated ability to set and accomplish goals and multi-task within time constraints.
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
· Motivation to lead a team of agents to success.