Requisition ID: 121849
Job Category: Operations
Location: United States-South Carolina-Simpsonville-356 Center Pointe Blvd. Simpsonville 29681
Posted Date: 11/2/2017 2:02:55 PM
Design, develop and implement instructional materials and learning programs for all functional groups throughout the organization. Participate fully in
the instructional design cycle, using and recommending technology based tools to improve the instruction integrity of the organization’s learning assets.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Training Development and Design – 60%
• Training Measurement – 30%
• Training Facilitation – 10%
• Visit assigned client sites to conduct a needs analysis with the customer to determine their specific needs (e.g., knowledge base, performance
gaps, desired outcomes. Learner characteristics, etc.) while recommending a performance enhancement solution.
• Partner with assigned Operations leadership and client contacts effectively and professionally
• Build and maintain positive professional relationships with client and all internal departments to deliver services as outlined in program
• Analyze program KPIs, reports and scorecards to determine program needs
• Conduct focus groups, attend team meetings, shadow associates and solicit feedback ensuring training program effectiveness
• Design and deliver learning curriculum and programs that include new hire, skill enhancement training and other curriculum as assigned
• Design and develop instructor led training program and online help for call center applications
• Develop and facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods to develop participants’ skill sets; training methodologies may include
classroom instruction, on-line learning, hands-on labs, peer to peer coaching and team meeting trainings, conference calls, instructing positions
more senior to their own and train the trainer sessions
• Observe all employees during training, manage and report issues to their manager; this includes role modeling the core competencies, skills
and behaviors of a company leader, tracking attendance, reporting inappropriate behavior and documenting performance, both strengths and
development needs with manager support
• Observe training and operational environments to modify or develop curriculum that will enhance performance to the desired outcome
Technical – Use standard software, hardware & technology of work unit
Basic Proficient Specialist Expert/Authority
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills couples with exceptional written and verbal
• Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Publisher, Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Possesses detail-oriented project management skills with an emphasis on prioritization and attention
to multiple deadlines
• Self-learner with demonstrated interest to stay current/ahead of learning technology and
High School Diploma or GED Bachelor's Degree in
Vocational/Technical Training Master’s/Advance Degree in
Associate’s Degree in Licenses or certifications (Please List)
• 1 to 3 years’ experience as an Instructional Designer, writing scenario-based, narrative-driven, interactive, multi-media based and virtual instructor-led courseware.
• Experience and understanding of adult learning theory, methods, and techniques.
• Experience with ADDIE or other instructional system design models.
• Experience with courseware rapid development.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
• Experience with distance learning tools, virtual classroom platforms and learning management systems.
• Experience in Customer Loyalty survey performance management.
• Previous telemarketing or telephone service experience.
• Multi-media experience preferred.
• 1 to 3 years of learning and talent development
• Proven collaboration and customer service skills with internal/external partners (team, SMEs, and business partners).
• Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule and changing priorities.
• Ability to prioritize and organize work in a multitasked environment.
• Works under immediate supervision and pre-established guidelines, standard processes and procedures
• Must be detail-oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements.