Customer Service Representatives for Transport Services
Requisition ID: JID_34782_13404
Job Category: Call Center
Posted Date: 8/3/2017 5:12:37 AM
- Basic Qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience: customer service, sales, hospitality (1-2 years if no college education) with contact center experience; technical savvy (frequently uses smart phone apps; can navigate basic computer functions like copy/paste, opening multiple tabs, email, etc.); startup experience and CRM tool experience an added plus;
- Personality preferred: positive, kind, empathetic, and upbeat, excited about Client product or the ride sharing economy
- Language Requirements.
- All Agents shall be sufficiently fluent in English (verbal and written) and possess strong skills that are commensurate with the mutually agreed upon program requirements and verified via the Alorica proficiency processes.
- Keep updated knowledge of account’s policies and products
- Maintain proficiency in products and platforms used.
- Read and ensure understanding of new or actualized policies, procedures and products.
- Communicate with the supervisor, team members and other teams regarding problems, solutions and trends.
- Use the agreed safeguards intended to keep account information confidential, protect it from unauthorized use, ensure it remains in the Client account area only (use of pen- drives, removable drives, printed material, and other means of storing and distributing information is strictly prohibited).