Leadership Academy Champion
Requisition ID: 121333
Job Category: Operations
Location: United States-Florida-Sunrise-14100 NW 4 St Sunrise 33325
Posted Date: 8/31/2017 10:02:40 AM
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Performs coordination of work ensuring excellence in the Leadership academy set forth by the client. Champion’s function is essentially a support team that will include training/development of site leaders, support and complete process confirmations, deployment of performance management set forth by local and regional leaders. Working in tandem with the quality assurance staff to ensure company standards and industry regulations of inbound and outbound calls at multiple call centers.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review analysis and report results from site and regional managers for performance improvement initiatives related to customer experience, quality, sales, including all key performance metrics
- Provide specific feedback to agent and Leadership on areas of opportunity daily through observation of processes confirmations and TM binder checks
- Support supervisory staff, and coordinating customer experience agents in coaching efforts to close gaps in performance through SBS, Rapid Fires, Hot Laps
- Participate in and contribute to internal and external client monitoring/calibration
- Participate in and contribute daily huddles for performance
- Onboarding/Training new and existing customer experience agents, Team Managers, Change Leaders on
- Leadership Academy theories and processes as needed
- Gap training for agents on key metrics, and VOC performance
- Compile and report confirmations conducted on a weekly basis, including but not limited to: binder checks, TM and OM huddles to Regional level managers
WHY JOIN ALORICA?
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much – that’s why we’re so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them.
Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
- Paid training
- Flexible training schedules
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday and sick time
- Retirement planning options (401(k))
- Employee discounts through client programs
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options – from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at our best.
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
- A climate controlled, contact center environment – filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional dance-off
- Constant usage of phone and computer systems Ability to work flexible schedule in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Constant use of speech to communicate
- Occasional domestic and International travel up to 50%
- Ability to travel to centers to monitor, evaluate and coach training professionals
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Let’s make lives better. Let’s defy the status quo. And let’s go beyond thinking outside the box – and decide to obliterate the box instead.
You ready? Let’s do this.
Minimum Education and Experience
- High School Diploma
- Internal candidate with account subject matter expertise preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and demonstrated ability to adapt well in a changing environment
- Strong time-management skills
- Computer efficiency (speed and accuracy)
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.