Essential Duties &Responsibilities:
Process and record various data related to termination and provide real time update to Payroll.
Gather information and prepare various reports for management.
Handle and process all copying and filing needs for the department.
Maintain and distribute current policy and procedure manuals and other communication.
Execute mailing, inter-shipping and courier process of HR Operations.
Serve as liaison between other HR teams and internal customers.
- < >
Form & Document Submission
- < >
Handle and process office supply requisition, including but not limited to purchase order and payment facilitation.
Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- At least 6 months to 1 year of job related experience in Human Resources (Employee Relations, Compensation and Benefits, Payroll, etc.)
- Candidates must be willing to work in ETON Centris (Quezon City)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Learn and apply basic skills appropriate for the position.
- Duties and tasks are standardized.
- Work under direct supervision with very structured guidance regarding standard processes and procedures.
- Performance is measured by Recruitment metrics.