Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Maintain building and grounds standards, air conditioning units, panel boards, automatic transfer switches, U.P.S. and back-up generator.
Execute needed repair and upkeep tasks including but not limited to lighting, desk and office keys, lavatory, pedestal, lateral cabinets, work stations and chairs.
Schedule repairs with trade vendors for air conditioning, electrical, and plumbing as necessary.
Coordinate and inventory all supply shipments including spare material inventory control and recommend disposal of items.
Review and monitor security, janitorial and vendor services to a specific set of performance standards.
Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal and Local laws and regulations relating to job duties.
Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with Company policies and procedures.
Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s Degree or if undergraduate, with relevant work experience preferred.
- Previous maintenance experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and respond to rapidly changing priorities in a multi-tasked environment.
- Proficient personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.