HR Business Partner
Requisition ID: JID_34564_13404
Job Category: Call Center
Location: Philippines-Quezon City-Centris
Posted Date: 8/2/2017 10:52:16 AM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the planning, implementation and communication of employee and labor relations programs and procedures; monitors the effectiveness of the programs and recommends modifications as needed.
- Compile information and statistics on the economic impact of proposals of both labor and management.
- Provide information regarding grievance procedures, disciplinary actions, and other employee relation practices to the management.
- Participate in meetings between labor and management to discuss and attempt to resolve issues of mutual concern.
- Gather initial information from employees regarding work-related problems, evaluates issues, and refers the issue for appropriate action.
- Responsible for pulling and analyzing HR employee statistics and progress reporting.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Candidates must be willing to be assigned on a night shift.
- At least 2 yearsof job related experience is required for this position.
- Candidates must be willing to work in Quezon City (ETON Centris)
- Strong analytical skills, be self-directed, organized, possess follow through skills and have the ability to work independently.
- Advanced Excel skills required [e.g., pivot tables, vlookups, subtotals, etc.). Excellent prioritization and organization skills.
- Strong analytical skills. Process and detail focused
- Ability to deal with demanding and changing environment. Ability to consistently deliver under pressure. Must be self-directed, flexible, motivated and work well independently as well as with a team.
- Ability to identify priorities, organize and manage time effectively.
- Work under supervision with increased responsibility.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- With full understanding of the local, legal and global requirements related to people. Knowledge and compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated attention to details and ability to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines and maintain quality of work.
- Excellent skills in verbal communication and presentation, to analyze the information and report accordingly.
- Able to perform regular and complex functions of the position with limited supervision.
- Duties and tasks may be slightly difficult in nature and may require some evaluation and ingenuity.
- Ability to interpret rules, regulations, and contractual provisions; create and maintain effective relationships with labor organizations, management, employees, and the public; conduct and make recommendations based on data research, analysis, and evaluation; and maintain confidential and sensitive information.