Requisition ID: JID_34558_13404
Job Category: IT
Location: Philippines-Cubao-Quezon City
Posted Date: 8/2/2017 10:43:46 AM
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the daily postings and maintenance of the site's content and website functions.
- Use and maintain Alorica’s electronic library of corporate identity parameters, design templates, graphics and photos.
- May create or produce on-brand graphic and web designs, update, correct and proof read Alorica websites using sites CMS platform.
- Maintain the master content calendar for Alorica external website and client portal and social media sites.
- Work with internal customers in incorporating web concepts, ideas, enhancements on their web pages through regular communication and monthly meetings.
- Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, listservs, and events. Stay abreast of current design and print technologies.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Programming or college degree with a demonstrated ability in graphic and web design required.
- Minimum 2 years Web Design and Development experience in a corporate or agency setting required.
- Must be able to demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of industry related graphics software (Mac , Adobe Creative suite , Microsoft Office)
- Strong portfolio that includes multiple samples of web design and demonstrates proficiency in creativity, layout, color theory, and typography.
- Self-starter with a high-level of initiative, excellent organizational skills and a proven track record of being able to work well under pressure and with shifting deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and set priorities in order to meet deadlines while still maintaining high creative standards.
- Critical thinker who has a high attention to detail.
- Must speak and write proficient English / Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.