Instructional Design Specialist
Requisition ID: JID_34539_13404
Job Category: Call Center
Location: Philippines-Quezon City-Centris
Posted Date: 8/2/2017 10:02:55 AM
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Visit assigned client sites to conduct a needs analysis with the customer to determine their specific needs (e.g., knowledge base, performance gaps, desired outcomes, learner characteristics, etc) while recommending a performance enhancement solution
- Thoroughly assess internal and external client needs to devise the most effective, efficient, and appropriate process/performance improvement solution and materials necessary to exceed client expectations while adhering to departmental policies and procedures
- Based on identified client needs, assist with a project plan and timelines, determine roles and responsibilities for designing and implementing process/performance
improvement solutions for assigned areas of responsibility, and lead the project from conception to execution
- Design and develop courseware for live, online, or mixed delivery platforms.
- Design and develop effective, interactive learning solutions, mapped to learning outcomes.
- Develop content that are compatible with LMS functionality and standards (i.e. SCORM, AICC, or Tin Can/Experience API)
- Use design elements (text, graphics) to communicate logical sequence within a lesson.
- Incorporate technology and adult learning theory to broaden appeal of learning
- Revises and updates current training materials according to system and design changes.
- Support internal pilot and/or train-the-trainer sessions.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to review, develop, and implement process/performance improvement solutions and consult with customers on the most efficient and effective ways to accomplish desired objective and outcomes.
- Helps with developing proposals, statements of work, project plans, high-level design documents, storyboards, and audio narration scripts.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience as an Instructional Designer, writing scenario-based, narrative-driven, interactive, multi-media-based and virtual instructor-led courseware.
- Experience and understanding of adult learning theory, methods, and techniques.
- Experience with ADDIE or other instructional system design models.
- Experience with distance learning tools, virtual classroom platforms and learning management systems
- Experience in Customer Loyalty survey performance management
- Previous telemarketing or telephone service experience
- Multi-media experience preferred
- 1 to 3 years' of learning and talent development experience, in a fast-growth, results-driven, multi-site organization, preferred.