Email/Chat Support Representatives
Requisition ID: JID_34506_13404
Job Category: Call Center
Posted Date: 8/2/2017 7:07:34 AM
What you’ll be doing
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Resolves customer questions, complaints, and requests.
- Provides pricing and delivery information, and processes orders.
- Record and verify names, addresses, purchases, and specific feedback of customers to maintain an accurate customer list.
- Enter all data into computer.
- Educate and/or sell the client's product or service to the customer.
- Receives and handles routine in-bound customer telephone calls.
- Greets customers and introduces him/herself to establish rapport.
- Obtains and enters relevant customer information (e.g. name and account access information).
- Listens to customers' explanation to gain a general understanding of the reason for their call.
- Asks customers questions to determine the specific purpose of their call.
- Uses available computer system and/or on-line application to access information needed to assist customers.
- Determines a course of action based on available information to resolve customer issue.
- Refers customers to appropriate party if required to resolve their issue.
- Informs customers of the action(s) taken to bring closure to their call.
- Takes steps to ensure customers are satisfied with the action taken to bring closure to the call and asks for additional service requests.
- Resolve basic customer questions, complaints, and requests.
- Follows up as required after calls to execute agreed upon actions.
- Documents the pertinent facts surrounding customer call in computer system to maintain accurate account history.
- Assist other team members and supervisor as needed
- May be required to work overtime to support the needs of business
Who we’re looking for
The best fit for this job is someone who:
- Has at least completed Sophomore year in college, a certificate holder of at least a 2-year Vocational Course, Associate Degree, or equivalent
- Has experience in customer service (preferred)
- Is skilled with MS Office software and functions
- Has typing and data entry skills
- Has excellent verbal/written communication skills and can problem-solve
- Can multi-task and deal with pressure at work
- Has a professional telephone manner and is energetic, articulate and service-oriented
- Expresses great people skills, including empathy, courtesy and respect
- Can work a variety of rotational shifts/days off, which may include some holidays, weekends and overtime
- Can grasp new concepts, understand new systems and quickly master key elements within a training period