Responsible for negotiating payment arrangements with customers on collection accounts, meeting monthly goals, and demonstrating strong communication skills. At all times, adhere to all applicable company and Client policies and processes and all Federal, State and Local laws regarding debt collections.
- Communicate with customers by telephone and approved written correspondence to attempt to bring resolution to unpaid accounts.
- Meet or exceed all established goals and Client expectations with respect to debt collections, work quality and customer interaction.
- Provide thorough, efficient, and accurate account updates on computer files for each call made or received.
- Demonstrate effective skip tracing techniques by locating customer contact information.
- Counsel delinquent account customers to assist in finding funds to meet debt obligations.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal and Local laws and regulations that regulate the collection industry.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with Client and company policies and procedures.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.