Technical Support Representatives
Requisition ID: JID_34484_13404
Job Category: Call Center
Posted Date: 8/2/2017 6:27:10 AM
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Answers and initiates a variety of real-time inbound and/or outbound voice and/or non-voice based services.
- Verifies and updates customer information, responds to queries and resolves issues.
- Provide prompt resolution to customer inquiries by providing appropriate and accurate information using the highest quality customer service standards.
- Accurately document and update records and databases in accordance with prescribed formats and required systems.
- Performs a variety of transactions ranging from data entry, updating records, invoices and claims to verifying information and closing transactions.
- Follow up in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction and to maintain optimum service levels and customer relations.
- Understand all programs, systems, and procedures necessary to perform job effectively.
- Where applicable, communicate with customer to resolve any account questions or inquiries.
- Communicate feedback and progress to management.
- Maintain diplomacy and tact when dealing with upset or escalated calls.
- Escalate customer complaints and/or calls through the appropriate channel to management.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal and Local laws and regulations as directed by management or during training.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.