Technical Service Representative
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to offer customer support through phone, to customers who have questions, about the functionality of a (specific) machine (meter, computer).
You’re literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Answer incoming calls from Clients and Customers concerning technical support issues and inquiries in professional, polite, and courteous manner.
• Assist Clients and Customers through troubleshooting technical issues and concerns including technology support and provide suggested solutions and resolutions to questions and problems.
• Field billing inquiries from customers, activate new service provisions, provide plan upgrade information, and cross sell when applicable.
• Provide prompt resolution to customer inquiries by providing appropriate and accurate information.
• Accurately document and update records in required systems; track daily calls.
• Follow up in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Maintain diplomacy when addressing escalated matters.
Minimum Education and Experience
• High School Diploma and/or Highest Level of Education Certification/Diploma.
• Must be bilingual in English and Spanish, both oral and written language skills, depending on the program.
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
• Ability to work in a team fostered environment.