Customer Service – Wireless Devices
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to offer customer support through phone, to customers who have questions, concerns or confusion about a particular product or service.
You’re literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply.
• Communicate via inbound and outbound telephone calls with customers.
• Provide prompt resolution to customer inquiries by providing appropriate and accurate information.
• Accurately document and update records in required systems.
• Generate fees and up-sell wherever possible.
• Understand all programs, systems, and procedures necessary to perform the job effectively.
• Where applicable, communicate with the customer to attempt to bring resolution to unpaid accounts.
• High School Diploma and/or Highest Level of Education Certification/Diploma
• Must be bilingual in English and Spanish, both oral and written language • skills, depending on the program.
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
• Ability to work in a team fostered environment.