Desktop Support Supervisor
- Configure, test, install, advanced troubleshooting of software, hardware and IT issues
- Conduct training sessions for complex installation and supervise Tier 1 and 2 support staff
- Identify product improvements to maximize customer satisfaction
- Keep team members and management informed of progress, activity and customer status
Key Job Responsibilities
· Responsible for the management, operation, and administration of all Desktop Support file and application servers.
· Analyzes and develops, information technology infrastructure systems and sub systems.
· Ensures that an advanced level of expertise and technical support are provided to the entire organization on information technology systems and services.
· Assists organization users in assessing the technical requirements that meet the needs of their operation.
· Approves new and established procedures for preventative and remedial maintenance of systems.
· Coordinates and ensures that quality customer service is provided to staff, management and employees of the organization.
· Assists with evaluating and recommending of hardware and software upgrades and software packages.
· Works with vendor personnel to identify and solve all vendor hardware and software problems.
· May be required to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.Responsible for establishing job standards for subordinate staff and effectively evaluating staff.
Other Related Duties
· May serve as a liaison between the immediate organization and regional operations, other providers, vendors and telecommunications organizations.Performs other duties as requested.
Minimum Education and Experience:
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
· Technology and network systems certifications preferred
· Additional job related experience and/or education may substitute for the required education on a year-for-year basis
· Five years job-related work experience required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Requires in-depth analysis to interpret and evaluate obscure/vague information in the development of new solutions for complex technical and/or managerial problems.
· The knowledge and/or technology used in quality assurance concepts and procedures.
Excellent communication, writing and organization skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office; Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
· Ability to establish and maintain a professional relationship with team members and department contacts
· Ability to cooperate with team members to meet goals or complete tasks
Ability to treat all internal/external customers and team members with dignity/respect