Quality Assurance Representative
Alorica Customer Care Ltd., is a leading global provider of business process outsourcing (BPO) services, including accounts receivable management, revenue cycle management, and order to cash BPO services. Alorica provides services across multiple vertical markets through a combination of voice, chat, email, SMS, voice automation, back-office, social media, and self-help portals. Alorica provides services through a diverse global workforce throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. As a result, employees enjoy the opportunity to grow, develop and build long-term careers in exciting industries, supporting the best brands in business, all while accruing tenure with a global BPO leader.
• Monitor phone calls and complete side-by-side monitoring of collectors to gather insight on services provided and effectiveness of individual Collectors or Customer Service Reps.
• Deliver feedback on customer experience and regulatory adherence to floor management to provide specific results based on observations of performance and tactics.
• Provide coaching to Collectors, Fraud Agents, and/or Customer Service Reps. to proactively maintain quality standards and compliance.
• Participate in calibration sessions with Clients to ensure the respect and maintenance of quality standards.
• Ensure compliance with policies and procedures and coach collectors as necessary.
• Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal, Provincial, and Territorial laws and regulations.
• Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with Alorica policies and procedures.
• Maintain knowledge of functional area and company policies and procedures.
• Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
• Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate or equivalent relevant work experience desired.
• Previous quality assurance, call center monitoring, and/or Fraud Early Detection (FED) experience preferred.
• Ability to direct and motivate others.
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
• Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office.
• Must be bilingual in English and French, both oral and written language skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
• Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
• Ability to prioritize and organize work.
• Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
• Office environment.
• Ability to lift and/or move 20 pounds with or without accommodation.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and a Canadian Pension Plan.