Responsible for billing claims to third parties accurately and expeditiously.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for completing analysis and reconciliation of billing through verifying amounts billed and work completed for Clients and validating invoice billing communications.
- Troubleshoot any discrepancies and work with vendors and/or other departments to resolve issues.
- Prepare Client and Vendor invoices through reviewing raw files and validating billing amounts.
- Provide estimates, forecasts, and trend analysis of billing data to provide to Senior and Executive Management.
- Research and attempt to bring resolution to billing and invoice inquiries with internal and external Clients and Vendors.
- Responsible for meeting goals and quality standards through efficient and accurate work processes.
- Maintain hardcopy and systemic back-up files for invoices.
- Partner with other Finance and Accounting departments to ensure accurate billing and future trending and forecasting.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
· Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
· Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
· Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
· Ability to prioritize and organize work.
· Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.