AP & Billing Associate
Responsible for supporting AP Accounting functions through collection, data entry, and/or reconciliation of an assigned account portfolio(s) in accordance with the Company's policies, procedures, and best practices.
AP Functions in ERP system
Financial reporting/special projects
Scanning mail and mailing checks
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for performing accounting support functions as it relates to Accounts Payable functions.
- Maintain and organize all pertinent back up information to substantiate postings as necessary.
- Responsible for maintaining records, inputting records, processing payments, and distributing reports.
- May schedule electronic files for upload, extraction, and/or processing.
- Run numerous financial reports and provide updates to management.
- Scan mail daily.
- Audit invoices to ensure precision of keypunching and carry out essential corrections.
- Run queries in our ERP system as needed.
- Handle adhoc special projects and tasks.
- Mailing out all check payments.
- As needed, may identify and research account discrepancies, determine errors, and make appropriate corrections.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Minimum of 2 years AP experience necessary
Skills and Abilities:
- Process and detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills.
- Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office. Intermediate Excel knowledge required.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work in a multitasked environment.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.