Requisition ID: 131732
Job Category: Call Center
Location: United States-Georgia-Kennesaw-2120 Barrett Park Drive Kennesaw 30144
Posted Date: 4/2/2018 8:58:41 PM
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Plans and distributes daily work schedules for workforce analyst. Monitor real-time queues and adherence tools to ensure service level and response time objective are met; oversee real-time escalation (Service Level Condition) plans. Ensure maximum utilization of existing technology to support efficient traffic distribution and use of staff. Perform and handle other duties/tasks, as assigned by Workforce Manager. This position is a driver of implementing command center performance either through supervision of workforce analyst or direct activities. The ideal candidate will be a self- starter with strong supervisory, communications, and analytic skills.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interface with center management and central operations regarding factors that may impact staffing and service levels; assist in coordinating center activities with central operations.
- Implement effective administrative tracking, analytical and trending procedures to support the unit's goals. Maintain workforce management system and integrity of workforce data (i.e. agent data, archiving reports, deleting old schedule runs, etc.)
- May be responsible for producing periodic productivity and other required ad-hoc reports from the workforce management system
- Manage intraday call volume trends to ensure a more effective and efficient workload.
- Adjust intraday workforce requirements based on changing/dynamic forecasts'
- Schedule all transaction based work and special events for optimal service levels and occupancy (e.g., meeting, training, coaching, email, queue work, projects)
- Generate daily, weekly, and monthly statistics on adherence, attendance and ACD/CMS information for management and capacity planning if requested
- During periods of coverage needs perform any command center duties as required by the Workforce Manager (i.e., RTA, SLC, scheduling, etc.).
- Paid training
- Flexible training schedules
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday and sick time
- Retirement planning options (401(k))
- Employee discounts through client programs
WHY JOIN ALORICA?
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much – that’s why we’re so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them.
Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options – from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at our best.
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?