GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands – the ones you love and use every day!
Alorica offers the financial stability and growth potential to provide a solid foundation for early career development…and a trendy environment to make work a fun space! Our team spans hundreds of locations around the globe, with tens of thousands of awesome employees…and you could be the next one!
As a member of our #Cool Center, you’ll have the opportunity to work in an exciting and collaborative environment, with a diverse group of experienced professionals that will help you advance your career. As an Alorican, you’ll also enjoy numerous tangible benefits for you and your family, including health care, performance bonuses, educational scholarships, discounts on local services and products, and professional development opportunities; not to mention fun cultural and community outreach activities.
The Training Manager is an exempt position reporting to the Regional Training Director. This position is responsible for hiring, training and supervising a staff of internal trainers. They are responsible for developing and implementing training programs for the center’s personnel, identifying strategic improvements by analyzing metrics and performance data, and providing feedback to department managers to help correct performance issues.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Hires and supervises Trainers in a manner that ensures each is qualified and capable of delivering first rate training.
- Develops evaluation and validation instruments to collect and interpret data assessing organizational needs and training program effectiveness.
- Identifies skill and knowledge requirements for sites/accounts through analysis of data from multiple sources.
- Designs learning strategies to fill needs as identified through analysis and in partnership with Team Managers and Operations Managers.
- Manage Trainer’s performance as they facilitate new hire programs and support the entire client initiative training.
- Ensure all timelines for new hire training, up-training, leadership development and reporting is met.
- Evaluate Trainer’s effectiveness and class management weekly.
- Coach and develop Trainers based on Trainer evaluations, feedback and observation to advance Trainer capability and higher quality of material delivery develop.
- Track and report all observation and feedback.
- Assure each Trainer has a current development plan.
- Analyze and evaluate center training needs to develop recommended modification or improvement to existing training programs, material and curriculum.
- Communicates changes and enhancements by recommendations to leadership and client.
- Participate in a variety of special projects and perform administrative duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent directly related work experience.
- 3-5 years of proven success as an internal and/or external training and development practitioner with experience coaching, mentoring and developing others in a complex, fast-paced environment.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other Characteristics:
- Solid understanding of training processes and practices for adult learners.
- Advanced in MS Suite products: Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Excel knowledge needs to consist of graphs and tables.
- Good organizational and time management skills are required.
- Ability to establish strong community education ties, develop training materials and apply reason to business problems.
- Proven knowledge of call center operations, customer service and client management.
- Proven experience in call center training and management of training departments