GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Responsible for coordination of support for the department. Performs department administrative tasks and basic problem resolution in an accurate and timely manner. Provide administrative assistant for the department manager and/or site director as requested.
Designing all statistical Training summary reports for the department, including the design of report queries, macros, database fields and information tables.
Format design for all reports and presentations
Produce weekly statistical summary reports for process and response quality. Quality Advisors, claims, information forms audits and other reports as necessary
Maintain records and department databases as requested which may include network administration (add, change, delete) and attendance records
Gather data from various departments and prepare written and visual presentations as required
Prepare correspondence, reports, graphs and charts as requested.OTHER RELATED DUTIES
• Coordinate travel arrangements for Center Operations Team
• Other duties as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent degree
• Three or more year’s administrative support, preferably in a call center environment reporting to management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Significant knowledge (3+ years) working with Microsoft Office software (Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook)
• Ability to effectively organize work and priorities
• Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationship
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Constant work in a climate-controlled call center environment
• Frequent work out doors
• Some exposure to dust, cold and hot temperatures, sun, wind, and rain
• Frequent use of a computer and other office related equipment
• Constant repetitive use of hands and fingers
• Must be able to lift, bend, climb, bend, stoop, reach, etc.
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.