GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Performs complex high-level management work overseeing the development and implementation of client related programs at the call center facility. Develops strategies and hiring of key management for successful programs.
- Assist in annual business planning process, including planning, execution and other tactical aspects of creating the annual plan for large multinational company with foreign affiliates
- Support quarterly and monthly forecasting, including communicating targets, deviation and corrections with business unit leaders
- Provide dedicated analytical support to the North America operations team, research expenses and help explain their impact on forecasts
- Lead and support ad-hoc strategic analyses, developing key insights that support business initiatives
- Review and analyze consolidated financial statements, identify key performance indicators to help measure and improve business unit performance
- Develops and implements long and short-term strategies to effectively utilize technical and human resources to provide quality service to clients.
- Oversees development of management team (e.g., setting performance expectations/targets, training, coaching, performance appraisals, etc.)
- Identifies process improvement opportunities to drive efficiencies through the operation.
OTHER RELATED DUTIES
• Maintain positive, consistent, and effective communications with staff.
• Participate in selection of Program Manager and Director level candidates.
• Other Duties as Assigned
• Works with sales to develop new clients
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree from an accredited university or college in Business Management, Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years within a BPO industry performing financial analysis is required. Experience with managing entities with large budgets ($100M+) is strongly preferred
- 5+ years corporate finance experience working with/extracting substantial amounts of data into excel for data analysis purposes including (VLOOKUP’s, IF functions, Sumif(s) functions, Pivot tables, Charts & nested functions)
- 3+ years of experience in corporate accounting or corporate finance role inside a multinational organization that involves interaction with affiliated companies abroad
- 2+ year experience with Cognos planning and on-boarding new finance/accounting enterprise systems or software