Responsible for overseeing credit compliance for Systems & Services Technologies, Inc. (SST), an Alorica Company. Managing relationships with governmental agencies and/or Alorica points of contact, involved with Alorica subsidiaries credit card and auto portfolios. Responsible for directing, organizing, and conducting meetings or portfolio reviews as related to regulatory compliance.
- Representing Alorica with internal and external business partners.
- Analyzing, Auditing and Reporting
- Managing staff
Key Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining positive Client relationships while ensuring compliance with regulatory guidelines regarding the credit card and auto loan industry.
- Interpret and communicate any actions needed to be taken to Clients to remain in compliance with regulations.
- Manage Paralegals to communicate with Alorica or its subsidiaries’ customers concerning legal matters, practices, and inquiries.
- Responsible for an Administrative Support Team to provide support for department(s), including data entry, maintaining spreadsheets and files, and typing documents.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert while representing Alorica or its subsidiaries in group and industry forums related to regulatory compliance and in legal proceedings.
- Coordinate interactions with Regulatory Agencies and act as a main point of contact for Alorica or its subsidiaries regarding governmental communications.
- Communicate with Regulatory Agencies to interpret and clarify regulations relevant to Alorica or its subsidiaries business operations.
- Collaborate with internal and external legal counsel when credit card issues arise.
- Ensure applications, billing statements, change in terms notices, and other related legal documents are in order and properly distributed to appropriate parties.
- When necessary, represent Alorica or its subsidiaries in depositions and other related legal matters.
- Work with Legal and Marketing departments on all legal documents related to credit forms.
- Prepare and analyze unit plans and reports.
- Create an effective work environment by developing a common vision, setting clear objectives, encouraging teamwork, recognizing outstanding performance, and maintaining open communications.
- Develop staff through coaching and mentoring, providing performance feedback, and establishing performance and development plans.
- Manage direct reports, systems, and projects to achieve unit goals in accordance with Company policies and practices.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
· Proficient personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
· 4 years of experience with federal and state consumer credit regulations preferred. 5 years of experience with federal and state consumer credit regulations required.
· 3 years of managing direct relationships with federal and state regulatory agencies required.
Skills and Abilities
· Extensive knowledge and experience with federal and state audit processes.
· Experience with managing, supervising, and conducting internal audits.
· Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.