Sr. Workforce Director
Responsible for overseeing the Workforce Management function ensuring functions exceed the needs of the client by continuously reviewing the effectiveness of current procedures and striving to identify improvements to the process. Supports execution of company business objectives globally by providing expertise, leadership, and executive-level support. Provides thought leadership to implement a long-term site-based or centralized workforce department, ensuring resources are aligned to meet business needs. Partners with key corporate support organizations to drive performance and support business objectives.
- Forecasting & Analysis
- Resource Planning
- Workflow/Staff Scheduling
Key Job Responsibilities
- Directs, plans, controls, and coordinates the operating activities of the Workforce department responsible for capacity analysis and planning.
- Responsible for all Workforce operations and budget supporting company clients.
- Manages a global team including Workforce Management resources.
- Identifies, scopes, and manages the delivery of new Workforce solutions ranging from individual client or site programs to enterprise-wide initiatives including technology tools and initiatives to support the function.
- Guides internal compliance and site teams through the regular audit of Workforce practices and standard operating procedures.
- Leads and champions the process of creating/selecting the Workforce management methodologies and systems utilized by the company to meet business and client objectives.
- Partners with Operations team to drive workforce improvement initiatives, predict resource trends ensuring consistent delivery of service for clients, and ensure KPI and operating metrics are met.
- Liaison with the Business Development and Client Solutions teams in addressing various client and prospecting activities including quarterly business reviews, responses to requests for proposals an site visits/tours.
- Oversee the development of processes related to forecasting/staffing and capacity analysis within Company policies and guidelines.
- Responsible for respective department’s overall performance and for motivating team to exceed department goals and objectives.
Other Related Duties
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Minimum Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or other related major or equivalent relevant work experience
7+ years related Workforce/Process Improvement experience, inclusive of 5 or more year
directly managing staff required.
10+ years customer care and/or call center experience preferred
Prior Workforce Management experience in a high-volume call center setting strongly
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Excellent executive interaction and presentation skills.
Proven track record in implementing effective workforce management strategies and in-depth
knowledge of workforce products and tools.
Strong collaboration skills across all levels of management and company executives necessary
to work in a matrixed environment.
Excellent verbal, written, and oral communication skills as well as strong facilitation skills.
Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Position requires highly developed interpersonal and team management skills.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
Ability to lift and/or move 20 pounds with or without accommodation.