Customer Services Mobile Devices
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Communicate via inbound and/or outbound voice-based and/or non-voice-based communications in English or other languages to support customer care, telesales, credit, and collections and/or remote technical support for clients. Use computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting issues to provide high-quality customer experience. Maintains and updates records and databases in accordance with prescribed formats and system requirements.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Answers and initiates a variety of real-time inbound and/or outbound voice and/or non-voice based services.
• Verifies and updates customer information, respond to queries and resolves issues.
• Provide prompt resolution to customer inquiries by providing appropriate and accurate information using the highest quality customer service standards.
• Accurately document and update records and databases in accordance with prescribed formats and required systems.
• Performs a variety of transactions ranging from data entry, updating records, invoices, and claims to verify information and closing transactions.
• Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal and Local laws and regulations as directed by management or during training.
• Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
• Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• High School Diploma required.
• Previous customer service and/or call center experience preferred.
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
• Observe professionalism and integrity in handling calls.
• Proficient personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in English.