GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
• Designs, develops and delivers technical, sales, and soft skills training based on client and staff needs.
• Conducts trainer observations and monitors trainer and trainee performance.
• Ensures training meets quality standards and expectations of client, center, and corporation.
• Works with program operations and general management teams to address training needs, methods, curriculum, and effectiveness.
• Works with Sales management to address any sales training needs
• Manages all reporting requirements for client, program and corporation.
• Evaluates and delegates work assignments based on training needs and scope of work.
• Supports sales team and center management team with new programs throughout program development, implementation and maintenance.
• Consults with operations, talent acquisition, and quality to determine training needs, procedural updates, trainee performance, and attend calibration sessions and monitoring sessions, etc.
• Manages staffing needs and ensure ratios are maintained to provide effective operational performance.
• Participates in on-site client review meetings including the development of training programs.
• Makes recommendations to training agenda or curriculum, as necessary.
• Attends internal calibration sessions to ensure program compliance and balance.
• Maintains positive, consistent and effective communication with staff, peers and senior management
• Supervises subordinate staff, including Interviewing, hiring, discipline, performance review, mentoring.
OTHER RELATED DUTIES • Provides status updates to Senior Manager on training outcomes and programs.
• Manages training supplies to ensure budgetary compliance.
• Assist other centers or programs, as necessary.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Senior Manager or Director.
• Manages costs and ensures corporate guidelines are adhered to.
Minimum Education and Experience:
• A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college with major coursework in management, training, education, psychology, or other related field.
• Extensive experience (7+ years) in a call center environment, including a minimum of three (3) years supervisory experience;
• Significant experience (3+ years) in training design, delivery, and assessment experience
• Some previous telemarketing or telephone service experience.
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills coupled with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Sound understanding of adult learning techniques, best practices in training design and delivery, blended learning methodologies and industry best practice
• Ability to monitor and record improvements in performance.
• Ability to provide feedback and demonstrate a variety of coaching methods.
• Good understanding of business acumen
• Independent thinker
• Computer experience/knowledge
• Demonstrated ability to influence and motivate across all levels of employees in multiple locations
• Superior communication skills: both written and verbal
• Excellent listening skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Constant work performed in a climate-controlled training/classroom environment
• Some work performed on a call-center production floor
• Frequent standing
• Frequent sitting
• Frequent use of hands
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.