Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Responsible for recruiting, screening and interviewing applicants to fill existing job openings through effective communication with appropriate department supervisors and managers for a specific location.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Create, update and execute advertising/recruiting plan based on operations forecast.
- Screen and refer qualified applicants to appropriate department management for follow-up interview.
- Maintain knowledge of recruitment strategies by attending workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Post job openings to career boards, newspapers and other media outlets as well as internally.
- Provide information on company operations and career opportunities to outside agencies and potential applicants.
- Partner with Recruiting Team and department managers to assess personnel needs to prepare and implement the recruitment process.
- Maintain professional relationship with city, college and community placement offices. Coordinate and participate in job fairs.
- Ensure project issues and concerns are escalated to management to be addressed efficiently and to ensure all operational processes work properly.
- Identify and make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Typically performs recruiting activities for one location.
- Partners with supervisors and first line department management to assess personnel needs and design recruiting strategies.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
Qualifications & Requirements
· Related degree or equivalent work experience.
- Two or more years related experience required.
- Bilingual (English/French) language skills, both oral and written.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other Characteristics:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely well developed planning and organization skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Knowledge and experience in best practices related to candidate process management, behavioral interviewing, and other assessment techniques.
- Ability to adapt to changing business priorities.
- Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Supervisory/Management Responsibility:
- Office environment.
- Ability to lift and/or move 20 pounds with or without accommodation.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Employer reserves the right to modify this job description, including by adding, removing, and altering job duties.