Business Analyst – Speech Analysis
Requisition ID: 130776
Job Category: Operations
Location: United States-Texas-Plano-6652 Pinecrest Dr., Suite 300
Posted Date: 3/9/2018 2:01:19 PM
The Analytics Specialist assists with the analysis and tracking of customer conversations/interactions utilizing an advanced speech analytics solution. Responsibilities include understanding the organization’s business objectives and goals, analyzing recorded audio and audio-based data sets for critical insights, patterns and trends as well as communicating analysis and proposing solutions to the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interprets speech and non-speech data to quantify statistics regarding customer satisfaction, agent capability and process.
- Identifies relevant phrases and words that can then be included in post-processing of customer-agent interactions.
- Quickly and efficiently confirms both positive and negative performances of call center agents so that re-training programs may be implemented as quickly as possible.
- Provides automated assessments of trends within call center teams so that owners can make necessary adjustments expeditiously.
- Track performance metrics to monitor, measure, and report on effectiveness and goal attainment
- Provide leadership with feedback on opportunities for optimization based on performance indicators
- Construct searches and reports designed for automated analysis and topic identification in recorded conversations from a call center environment
- Assist leadership with defining data strategies that solve critical quality issues
- Compile information from multiple sources, understand key performance indicators and spot trends and patterns
- Generate comprehensive reports and perform regular and ad-hoc analysis of scorecards
- Participate in the development of process improvements and assess pre and post implementation change
- Provide basic speech analytics guidance to the business for the development, design and implementation of data initiatives
- Monitor/research speech analytics opportunities in the retail marketplace industry activities and trends to evaluate and address current and emerging issues.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel; pivot tables, formulas and importing of data
Strong analytical and report modeling skills
Knowledgeable in call center metrics
Must be able to accurately and effectively communicate direction with other departmental staff members both verbally and in writing
Must be extremely detail-oriented and able to make sound decisions
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in technology or business preferred
1+ years’ experience in business analytics, speech analytics, and/or reporting
Experience with Verint speech analytics solutions preferred