Requisition ID: 130057
Job Category: Finance and Accounting
Location: United States-California-Irvine-5 Park Plaza Suite 1100 Irvine 92614
Posted Date: 2/21/2018 8:59:58 PM
Responsible for managing the day-to-day activities in the Treasury function to meet the financial obligations of the organization. Performs treasury activities related to cash flow, borrowings, debt, and capital management. Assesses, monitors and manages the efficient utilization of cash and financial services in a manner consistent with the objectives of the Company.
- Manage Monthly Treasury Deck
- Analyze Monthly Bank Account Statements
- Assist with FX & Interest Rates
- Prepare Analysis & Reports
- Manage the monthly Treasury Deck, detailing debt balances, liquidity, financing costs, working capital metrics, covenant ratios, financial risk exposures, etc.
- Analyze and report the Company’s daily cash flows with value added commentary
- Work closely with global finance teams to prepare the Company’s 13-week global cash forecast
- Coordinate payments and transfers for foreign subsidiaries including intercompany funding requests
- Assist to monitor, improve and report the Company’s D&B credit profile
- Participate in ad hoc projects such as process improvements and reporting
- Analyze monthly account analysis statements to ensure accurate bank service fees, evaluate banking products and services and maintain excellent relationships
- Manage opening/closing and managing the Company’s leasing, A/R financing and other alternative financing facilities
- Address escalated issues and create solutions for resolution in a timely manner.
- Identifies areas for improvement and participates in the strategic planning for the department.
- Manages the daily cash position and the execution and delivery of funds transfers and positive payment files for the organization.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Assist with FX spot and hedge transactions, related documentation, monthly mark-to-market valuation and hedge effectiveness analysis
- Analyze yield curves, recommend lowest cost interest rate and submit interest rate election to banking partners
- Manage monthly interest accruals, FX gains/losses and swap valuation schedules for month-end close
- Recommend equipment financing solutions, retrieve quotes, coordinate documentation and prepare equipment financing schedules for month-end close
Required: High School Diploma or GED
Preferred: Licenses or certifications
- Interest or progress towards Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation is a plus
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) or other professional designation is a plus
- 3-5 years’ experience in Corporate Treasury, FP&A/Accounting, Banking or equivalent
- Supervisory responsibility over staff members (performance reviews, hiring, discipline, etc.)
- Able to work independently and demonstrate excellent analytical and interpersonal skill
- Strong attention to detail
- Results oriented with the ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritize deadlines in a fast paced and dynamic environment