Healthcare Team Manager
Requisition ID: 130025
Job Category: Call Center
Location: United States-Alabama-Mobile-5441 Highway 90 West Suite 1 Mobile 36619
Posted Date: 2/19/2018 8:59:14 PM
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
This is a fast-paced, dynamic position – so only the awesome need apply!
Ready to start? Chat with us to begin the process now:
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain quality service to clients by supervising all tasks associated with Healthcare Operations including contacting insurance payers to resolve unpaid accounts, following up with primary, secondary, tertiary, and denied claims, and analyzing open accounts to determine necessary actions.
- Establish an organizational structure by assigning responsibilities, following up to ensure completion of tasks, review of accounts worked for quality, and coaching staff for development.
- Maintain standards by reaching unit objectives and ensuring high quality.
- Monitor workflow and train employees on all software and procedures related to department operations, job function, and client, including continuous updates on payer specific guidelines.
- Accurately provide data elements to the appropriate parties to support management.
- Field escalated issues and resolve and problems or disputes to properly support Healthcare Operations.
- Prepare reports documenting progress and productivity to be submitted to Senior Management.
- Accountable for all decisions, actions, and directives with respect to job responsibilities.
- Responsible for progressive discipline with regards to attendance, performance and all aspects of company policy up to and including termination.
- Knowledge, understanding, compliance, and enforcement of all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations relating to job duties.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Participation in Company Programs must meet minimum performance standards.
- Responsible for respective department's overall performance and for motivating team to exceed department goals and objectives.
- Follow up in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Why Join Alorica
- Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much – that’s why we’re so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them.
Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
- Paid training
- Flexible training schedules
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday and sick time
- Retirement planning options (401(k))
- Employee discounts through client programs
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options – from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at our best.
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience.
- 2 years of related/ supervisory experience required. 3-4 years of related/ supervisory experience preferred.
- Understanding of health insurance providers, Workers' Compensation, Medicare, Medicaid, and liability claims processes and procedures.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Ability to prioritize and work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Proficient personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- A climate controlled, contact center environment – filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional dance-off
- Constant usage of phone and computer systems
Constant sedentary work. You’ll typically be sitting for most of the time, so be sure get up and stretch once in a while. Your circulatory system will thank you.
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Let’s make lives better. Let’s defy the status quo. And let’s go beyond thinking outside the box – and decide to obliterate the box instead.
You ready? Let’s do this.
Ready to apply? Start the process right away by chatting with us now (https://olivia.recruiting.ai/co/Alorica)
Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled