Requisition ID: 129685
Job Category: Finance and Accounting
Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham-400 Horsham Road 19044
Posted Date: 2/7/2018 8:58:44 PM
Under general direction, performs complex professional accounting tasks within our Order to Cash function to ensure accuracy and compliance with all applicable regulations and Laws and company policies; and performs other related duties as required.
• Perform Accounting Tasks Within Area of Assignment
• Ensure Accuracy and compliance with applicable regulations & Laws
Key Job Responsibilities
• Performs complex professional accounting tasks within the area of assignment
• Initiate analyses of all assigned accounts.
• Analyze, initiate and implement best practices and procedures related to assigned tasks.
• Establish accounting controls to generate various financial reports.
• Analyze financial performance and day-to-day tasks.
• Researches and resolves complex accounting errors or discrepancies to ensure accurate accounting and compliance with applicable rules, regulations, and Laws.
• Ensure reconciliation and analyses of various records and registers.
• Develop, test and initiate strategies for auditing and testing of programs and procedures.
Other Related Duties
• Understand and comply with all policies, procedures and regulations related to job duties.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of equivalent training, education and experience providing the required knowledge and abilities.
- Three years of progressively responsible professional experience in accounting and financial operations that included at Least one year of experience analyzing the impact of legislation or regulations and establishing and implementing operational compliance procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with generally accepted accounting practices; policy and procedure development techniques.
- Knowledge of process improvement techniques and tools and the application of automated systems for financial reporting and accounting purposes
- Knowledge of laws and regulations related to accounting practices, procedures and standards.
- Excellent financial analytical skills, proficient with researching variances, and preparing financial projections.
- Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work in a multitasked environment.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.