Customer Service Representative
Global Receivables Solutions, Inc. is a trusted provider of accounts receivable management and works to resolve overdue customer payments.
As a Customer Service Representative, your role is to offer customer support through phone, email, online chat or social media to customers who have questions, concerns or confusion around a particular product or service.
A strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Talks to customers over the phone, email, online chat or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
• Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
• Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
• Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
• Responds to requests for assistance and/or possible processing of credit card authorizations
• Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
• Provides feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
• Upsells to customers as necessary
WHY JOIN US?
As an employee, you may receive:
• Paid training
• Flexible training schedules
• Medical and dental benefits
• Paid time off
• Paid holiday and sick time
• Retirement planning options (401(k))
• Employee discounts through client programs
Working with us means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options – from customer service, collections, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. We offer fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at our best.
Minimum Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
• Customer service experience a plus
• Phone-related customer service a major plus
• Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
• Bilingual language skills a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Stellar customer service skills – and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
• Ability to use phone and computer systems
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong listening/comprehension skills
• Ability to stay composed and objective
• Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
• A climate controlled, contact center environment – filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional dance-off
• Constant usage of phone and computer systems
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.