Special Services Representative
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Responsible for processing and ensuring quality of special recoveries functions which include, but are not limited to: bankruptcy, loss mitigation, repossession, remarketing, legal and insurance. Serve as a liaison between attorneys, clients, and third party vendors and responsible for tracking and documenting all information related to special recoveries functions.
- Responsible for receiving and documenting all communication from attorneys, debtors, vendors, and third parties in relation to collateral for bankruptcy, insurance, legal, repossession and remarketing.
- Provide excellent customer service in an attempt to resolve escalated concerns, complaints, inquiries and requests. May also resolve delinquent accounts resulting from repossession, insurance claims, and bankruptcy filings.
- Partner with outside vendors including, but not limited to, bankruptcy attorneys, insurance agencies, repossession and skip tracing vendors in order to resolve collateral debt or secure unit.
- Generate reports for management and/or clients, as requested.
- Review reports for vendor updates and document appropriately in customer accounts.
- Maintain use of outside programs or software in order to retrieve necessary information and documents related to customer accounts.
- Audit all forms, reports, and inventory dispositions to troubleshoot issues
- Process, sort, and collect /distribute all mail correspondence received as applicable.
- Perform quality control checks through various systems in order to ensure all policies and procedures are being followed.
- Maintain knowledge, understanding, and compliance with SST policies and procedures, and all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate or equivalent in relevant work experience desired.
- Proficient personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to remain courteous, respectful and professional at all times when conversing with debtors, clients and all vendors.
- Ability to examine and verify information quickly and concisely.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Office environment.
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.