Sales Teleservices Representative
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands – the ones you love and use every day!
Alorica offers the financial stability and growth potential to provide a solid foundation for early career development…and a trendy environment to make work a fun space! Our team spans hundreds of locations around the globe, with tens of thousands of awesome employees…and you could be the next one!
As a member of our #Cool Center, you’ll have the opportunity to work in an exciting and collaborative environment, with a diverse group of experienced professionals that will help you advance your career. As an Alorican, you’ll also enjoy numerous tangible benefits for you and your family, including health care, performance bonuses, educational scholarships, discounts on local services and products, and professional development opportunities; not to mention fun cultural and community outreach activities.
Incoming calls from potential customers, goal is to close the sale on new contracts.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Inbound calls (potential customers)
• Applies skills to meet - exceed Sales goals
• Meet exceed other metrics (quality, attendance)
• Data entry, call follow-up documentation
• Customer Service experience required
• Sales experience preferred
• Call Center experience preferred
• High School degree or GED required
• Accrued College Credits or Degree a plus
• Persuasive Sales personality
• Strong Communication Skills
• Strong Computer Skills
• Ability to ask for, and close a sale
• Ability to get through gatekeepers
• Ability to learn quickly
• Ability to quickly adapt to changes
• Ability to understand a variety of product services
• Independent thinker
• Professional demeanor
• Solid understanding of business acumen
• Strong attendance punctuality