Requisition ID: 129131
Job Category: Legal
Location: United States-Texas-Plano-6652 Pinecrest Dr., Suite 300
Posted Date: 1/25/2018 2:01:55 PM
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
- Providing high quality legal advice and support to designated groups within Alorica. Analyze legal and commercial risks while supporting corporate strategy and goals.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating legal agreements, including contracts for the supply of goods and services, strategic alliance, feasibility, licensing, and other intellectual property-related agreements.
- Partnering with the business to identify and analyze contracts for risks and consistency with business/operational requirements.
- Leading and supporting contract negotiations with business partners, project teams, clients and outside counsel where appropriate.
- Communicating legal terms and concepts in a manner that will ensure understanding by both legal and non-legal audiences.
- Identifying and engage in opportunities for improvement and collaboration between departments and working together to come to mutually beneficial solutions.
- Participating on projects outside of the Contracting Team to broaden perspective of company and help company achieve enterprise goals.
- Assisting with other miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
Must have at least seven (7) years comprehensive experience with commercial contracting gained at a highly regarded law firm or through in-house experience within the business process outsourcing industry. Prior work experience in both a law firm and in-house environment is strongly desired.
J.D. and be admitted to and in good standing with the State Bar of Texas or eligible for in-house limited license. An undergraduate or supplemental graduate degree in business is preferred.
- At least seven (7) years of experience as an attorney drafting and negotiating a range of contracts, including contracts for the supply of goods and services, strategic alliance, feasibility, licensing, and other intellectual property related agreements.
- Working understanding of risk allocation and intellectual property considerations in the business process outsourcing industry.
- Excellent skills in drafting, analyzing and communicating contractual terms to internal and external clients together with a high ability to influence and negotiate.
- Ability to appropriately balance legal and business risks while complying with short turnaround cycles.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and international environment and communicate effectively in an open and transparent manner is essential.
- Related experience in Healthcare, Telecommunications or other highly-regulated industry is strongly desired.