Sr. Workforce Manager
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Performs senior level professional review and analysis of all workforce and scheduling activities at a call center to analyze and forecast resource planning needs based on business objectives. Work is performed under direction from the Workforce Director with regular supervision and management over subordinate personnel.
• Analyzes and manages data provided from staff to trend and forecast required resources necessary to meet business objectives.
• Reviews and analyzes contact center trends, including call volume, call patterns, staff productivity, attrition rates, and resource allocation to maintain appropriate staffing levels over a three (3) week period.
• Manages the schedules to assure appropriate numbers of call center agents during ‘black-out times” where forecasts indicate that all agents needed.
• Plans the required training and meetings as appropriate to maintain service levels.
• Supervises and manages subordinate staff; makes employment decisions related to hiring, discipline, rewards, and performance management.
• Oversees, reviews and approves agent requests for time off.
• Manages the distribution of revised work schedules.
• Manages the monitoring of calls in queue, excessive talk time, agents in aux work or post work status.
OTHER RELATED DUTIES • Ensures timely distribution of exception logs to Operations Managers, Sr. Team Managers and Team Managers.
• Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience:
• A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college preferred
• Significant experience (5+ years) in a call-center environment, including some (3-5 years) customer service experience
• A minimum of five years of experience monitoring or planning the service level resources, traffic, or schedules for a call center.
• Prior supervision and management experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Extensive knowledge of product.
• Extensive knowledge of client needs
• Knowledge of procedures.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• PC proficiency/MS office.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
• Advanced analytical skills.
• Must be detail oriented and assertive.
• Must possess excellent listening as well as verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to establish good teamwork ability.
• Must have proven leadership skills and have strong decision making abilities.
• Possess cooperative and positive attitude towards clients, employees and company.
• Ability to use the phone and computer system.
• Constant work performed in a call-center environment
• Frequent work performed while sitting and/or standing
• Constant use of computer, telephone devices, and other general office equipment.
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.