Social Media Manager
Requisition ID: 128837
Job Category: Marketing
Location: United States-California-Irvine-5 Park Plaza Suite 1100 Irvine 92614
Posted Date: 1/12/2018 9:00:47 PM
At Alorica, we exist to make lives better…one interaction at a time by creating insanely great customer experiences. We’re looking for a talented Social Media Manager to join our growing marketing team and enhance our social interactions. You’ll be responsible for managing and implementing social media strategies that drive growth, measurable engagement and demand generation.
Not only will you be displaying your expertise on our various social sites, but you’ll also be the social media expert for other employees who manage our other site social media accounts. Since you’re a team player, it will also mean working collaboratively with Creative, Marketing Managers and Internal Clients to collaborate, identify, design and implement effective, engaging solutions.
- Manage our Social Media Monitoring team who is responsible for monitoring, responding, and escalating violations to our compliance, HR, and legal teams; this includes 200+ accounts.
- Manage the local social media teams in all our locations, provide leadership and guidance on social media best practices and content recommendations to those teams. Work to develop and execute a social content strategy to boost engagement and create interesting, meaningful interactions.
- Ensure content is adapted to respective channel while maintaining consistent messaging and voice.
- Develop and execute editorial calendar to ensure content consistency and coordination across platforms and sites and work with local teams so all postings are coordinated, on strategy and engaging.
- Develop ways to capture, analyze and act upon data to increase effectiveness of our social media campaigns.
- Present analytics and KPIs (as developed by you) in a variety of manners for a variety of stakeholders.
- Actively stay up on the trends and best practices and bring that expertise to the rest of the company.
- Act as our Social Media Advocate with employees and external influencers to extend our brand reach.
- Experiment with new techniques and technologies and exhibit curiosity to constantly want to improve engagement and results.
- Manage time wisely across jobs, meeting agreed upon deadlines and highly accountable and responsible.
- B.A. degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or equivalent experience (social media certifications and/or coursework a plus)
- 3-5 years of social media experience; career background not in social media will be considered with strong personal social media profiles (you either get it or you don’t) and excellent communication skills.
- A proven track record running campaigns that have delivered measurable results (recruiting and employee campaign experience a plus); analytics experience required.
- Top-notch communication skills, especially in writing and editing.
- Exceptional collaboration, team work and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task and execute quickly while still following best practices in a fast-paced environment.
- A love of staying up on social trends and making recommendations on how and when to use those to meet our goals.