Requisition ID: 128578
Job Category: Operations
Location: United States-Georgia-Kennesaw-2120 Barrett Park Drive Kennesaw 30144
Posted Date: 1/11/2018 1:59:59 PM
Alorica offers a wide range of call center services designed to help create, cultivate and maintain our customer’s precious asset— their customer relationships.
Alorica is growing! We are seeking an Operations Manager to develop, implement and monitor projects for a major health care company account. In this role, you will achieve the highest level of quality productivity while ensuring effective procedures to increase profitability.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Support Team Managers to establish and exceed all client and company expectations.
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) are achieved. May directly interact and communicate with the client regarding KPI's.
- Directly supervises Team Managers. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Work with Human Resources/Recruiting team in order to recruit skilled representatives. Identify work/project opportunities and implement innovative approaches to maximize efficiency and profitability.
- Develop and retain a team of direct reports to ensure they are proficient in their job skills and provide constant follow-up coaching to our Call Center Representatives.
- Manage information flow between Client Services, Account Management, Operations, Quality Assurance, etc. to ensure all client and company goals are attained.
- Willingness to proactively escalate issues of meeting staffing goals or compliance problems to Account Services.
- Provide input and feedback on incentive programs.
- Administer Performance Appraisals and corrective Action as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Site Director.
Analyze staffing levels of Call Center Representatives to meet the fluctuations in call demands and campaigns.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and work
· Minimum of 3 – 5 management experience in a call center environment.
· Ability to lead employees and inspire others into action.
· Excellent communication, problem solving, and decision-making abilities.
· Ability to manage time, to balance multiple priorities, coach and develop
teams, and set and accomplish goals.
· Intermediate understanding of PC hardware and software, operating
systems, and Microsoft Office.
· Intermediate understanding of Internet technologies and supported
· Experience managing attrition and attendance while working to reduce turnover rates
· Experience with staff development
· Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
· Speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of
· Strong project skills;
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V