Global Real Estate Transactions & Lease Administration Director
Requisition ID: 128246
Job Category: Facilities
Location: United States-Texas-Plano-5085 West Park Blvd Suite 300 75093
Posted Date: 1/3/2018 8:58:07 PM
Direct Real Estate Transaction and Lease Administration Outsourced Teams. Support all Real Estate Leasing and Transaction activities across the enterprise including internationally. Oversee facility payments to landlords for building leases, utilities, and facilities related expenses for all Alorica sites. Review and approve rent payments and lease and sublease maintenance including renewal, expiration, relocation, and termination.
- Manage all Lease Transaction and Lease Administration activities through third party outsource provider.
- Review and approve all rent payments for the Alorica Lease Portfolio to ensure all payments are correctly processed and distributed.
- Oversee Alorica Portfolio lease expiration and termination dates and communicate with senior management to determine appropriate actions concerning lease renewals.
- Complete Alorica lease review with executive management and general counsel to ensure cost control maintenance, necessary lease renewals, site relocations, and lease terminations.
- Oversee the negotiation of leases by third party outsourcer; review documentation, and process with executive management and general counsel.
- Oversee audits of all sublease charges and receipts and maintain documentation.
- Manage and ensure quality of lease database that maintain all lease documentation, lease information, and landlord contact information. Ensure outsourcer accurately maintains lease database information and updates any changes.
- Oversee the audit by the third party lease administrator of Common Area Maintenance (CAM) and Building Operating Expense (BOE) estimates and reconciliations for budgeting and payment information.
- Manage team to process the recording and distribution of rent and facility related expense payments.
- Ensure outsourcer accurately tracks and records payment information to ensure timely and accurate payment processing, prevent overcharging, and maintain expense information and communicate with Accounts Payable (A/P) department to process payments accordingly.
- Oversee security deposit administration for facility related expenses.
- Audit and benchmark facility related expenses including but not limited to, utilities, plant maintenance, and cleaning, notify VP, Global Real Estate of findings, and propose reductions as applicable.
- Communicate with the Project and Facilities Management departments regarding new facilities, renewals, relocations, closings, and downsizing.
- Work with Project Management departments to prepare space plans and construction budgets to support real estate changes.
- Review & coordinate with landlord’s construction specifications and costs and facility related contracts as necessary.
- Knowledge, understanding, compliance, and enforcement of all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations relating to job duties.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with Alorica policies and procedures.
- Responsible for respective department’s overall performance and for motivating outsourced team to exceed department goals and objectives.
- Accountable for all decisions, actions, and directives with respect to job responsibilities.
- Follow up in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide feedback to management concerning potential problems or areas of improvement.
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience.
- 10 years of related Corporate Real Estate Transactions and/or related experience required. 15 years of related Corporate Real Estate Transactions and/or related experience preferred.
- Ability to lead, direct, and motivate others.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions, to prioritize and work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Proficient personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- International experience preferred.
- Manages Lease Transaction and Administration Teams.
- Internal- Executive, Senior, and Middle Management, Non-Management, Legal, Accounts Payable and Facilities departments
- External- Brokers, Third Party Vendors, Utilities Vendor, Landlords, Facilities Vendors
- Office environment.
- Ability to lift and/or move 20 pounds with or without accommodation.
- Ability to travel.Disclaimer
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Employer reserves the right to modify this job description, including by adding, removing, and altering job duties.